Saturday, October 1, 2011

Holy Cheese!!! it's Orange.

                                            
                                                     Sometimes it is Smart to believe in Miracles 


I've found this little quote somewhere today and it has everything to do with me right now! Just let me explain why, I'm a kind of person who loves changing my color hair, so that I decided to dye it again to blonde, but it didn't work well, it's such a shame I was pretty sure it would work...
But hey, What can I do about it? 
At this point, I think you must be asking yourself why " Why doesn't she go to a Hair Salon to get it done?" it's absolutely easy! you're right  I could go, of course, but an inward voice keep telling me " Don't do THAT"
I'm fully aware it'd turn out like a suicide to me, as they probably would mess up with my hair. 
NO WAY!


 Anyway, does anyone here like True Blood ?
I was watching it a few minutes ago, I love the theme song! "Bad things" with a perfect cast, better yet, the way the director organises the whole thing it looks like so real and a flawless scriptwriting, despite of the exaggerated sex- scenes, if you're running out of things to do,Look no further!


I've just realized that I'm talking too much here... I'm just gonna go continue my tv show!

I promise next posts I'll write about something important and interesting!




I'm starting to get used to my new orange hair!
That's it!
See you next time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment