Saturday, October 8, 2011

Black on black time


Hi guys!

I woke up this Sunday morning really early and the first thing that came to my mind was open my window to allow the bright light to engulf my bedroom, I looked out over this familiar landscape and enjoy the unbroken sunshine, actually it makes me feel great like an energetic to start my day. I finally took some new pictures yesterday to fill up the emptiness of this blog. As you can see I was missing my old times, I mean my Goth times, then while dusting and vacuuming my whole house I decided to reorganized my wardrobe and happened to see my old Goth clothing all scattered gathering dust in my bottom drawer, as I’ve always had a thing for the gothic look and all kind of stuff that well you can imagine, after that I thought to myself why not revive this fleeting moment for a little awhile and turn it into some photographs?  So I did. All corsets, boot leathers, gothic dresses, dark eyes make up, but the gist of it is BE HAPPY as every second that passes by, it’s already in the past.

 Have a wonderful weekend*

 


0 comments:

Post a Comment